Youth Programs for Students in Grades 1-12
Welcome to Youth Programs 2022
Looking for fun, exciting, and educational classes and camps for students in grades 1-12 throughout the year?
Visit Youth Summer Camps 2022
Summer Youth brings hundreds of classes for grades 1-12
- Registration is now open for Summer 2022
- Visit Youth Summer Camps 2022
- Check below for the "At a Glance by week" schedule, the Summer Camp Brochure, and registration information.
- Supervised lunch period available for students taking an all-day class, or a morning + afternoon class. Students must bring their lunch.
Visit Registration & Payment for Youth Programs 2022 .
- Youth Programs COVID Information and Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions, for new and returning students.
- Create a student profile for EACH student. View Video
- Parents, please use your child's name for the profile, not yours.
- Other information (email, phone, and credit card) should be yours if we need to contact the parent/guardian.
- For summer camps look for emails from Montgomery College for information about required Camp Docs forms, and other important notices.
- Questions? Check out the The Youth Frequently Asked Questions
- Or call Customer Service at 240-567-5188 .
- We have provided a list of the most frequently asked questions about Youth programs
- Please be sure to read the Youth Drop/ Transfer policy as it differs from the rest of the College.