Workforce Development and Continuing Education
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
At this time ONLY Youth Programs may register through this site!
Workforce Development and Continuing Education Courses
At this time, these WDCE courses are VIEW ONLY starting April 2023.
- You will be able to view the course details through this portal.
- WDCE Home Page Program Listings
- Details include: Course title, description, dates, location, cost, course number and crn#
- If you wish to register for this class copy down the information including the course number and crn number
- Visit WDCE Registration Information, Options and Policies
- You may register online via MYMC, in-person, mail or fax.
- You will find information about:
- How to register
- Drop Class & Refund Policy
- Transfer Policy
- Tuition Waiver
- Disability Support Services
- and more
Questions? Contact WDCE Customer Service at 240-567-3822