Workforce Development and Continuing Education
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
II. Workforce Development and Continuing Education Courses
At this time, these WDCE courses are VIEW ONLY starting April 2023.
- You will be able to view the course details through this portal.
- WDCE Home Page Program Listings
- Details include: Course title, description, dates, location, cost, course number and crn#
- If you wish to register for this class copy down the information including the course number and crn number
- Visit WDCE Registration Information, Options and Policies
- You may register online via MYMC, in-person, mail or fax.
- You will find information about:
- How to register
- Drop Class & Refund Policy
- Transfer Policy
- Tuition Waiver
- Disability Support Services
- and more
Questions? Contact WDCE Customer Service at 240-567-5188