Skip to main content
Welcome to Youth Programs
Looking for fun, exciting, and educational classes and camps for students in grades 1-12 throughout the year?
- Just Browsing? Visit the Youth Catalogs
- Returning students. Click on the LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT button at the top of the page.
- New Students. VERY IMPORTANT: Read the Registration Instructions and view video carefully before you create an account for your child.
Registration and Payment for Youth
- Youth Frequently Asked Questions, for new and returning students.
- Create a student profile for EACH student. View Video, and read Registration/Payment Instructions.
- Parents, please use your child's name for the profile, not yours.
- Other information (email, phone, and credit card) should be yours if we need to contact the parent/guardian.
- For summer camps look for emails from Montgomery College for information about required Camp Docs forms, and other important notices.
- Questions? Check out the The Youth Frequently Asked Questions
- Or call Customer Service at 240-567-5188 .
- We have provided a list of the most frequently asked questions about Youth programs
- Please be sure to read the Youth Drop/ Transfer policy as it differs from the rest of the College.